Escape Game- The Extraordinary Tea, Vol 7 | 10 March 2018 (Sat)
Escape Game: The Extraordinary Tea
Invitations had been sent out to a selected few. The letters spoke of a highly sought-after prize for those who could pass the trial. You, and a handful of elite puzzlers, had decided to take up the challenge. Looking forward to win the great prize, you boldly stepped into the cafe, not knowing what was awaiting..
Game Duration: 90min, and extra 30min for players to eat/drink and chit-chat.
- Ticket inclusive of a scoop of gelato.
- Players may order food/drink during or after the game. Pricing does not include food/drink.
- The game will be played seated down.
- The game is suitable for anyone who knows basic English, has good observational skills, can think logically and loves puzzles.
# OF PLAYERS PER TEAM: Minimum 2 players per team; Maximum 8 players per team. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
What is an Escape Game?
This is a game where multiple teams gathered at a common place to complete a mission in a given time. Your team will be working together collaboratively, racing against the clock, planning your moves and solving the puzzles and mysteries.
You do not need to possess any special knowledge to solve the puzzles, but they will certainly require your observational skill, lateral thinking, and association power.
Who is Nomis Piy?
We are escape game enthusiasts. We design puzzles and riddles for escape rooms and organize escape events for corporate companies, educational institutions and churches. These are the past events organized by us:
- Meltdown- Rescue Mission, Vol 1- 25th July 2015
- The Abandoned Chapel, Vol 2- 21 & 28 Nov 2015
- Murder on the Blue Atlantis, Vol 3- 19 & 26 Mar 2016
- Trapped in My Own Mind- 21,22 & 28 May 2016
- The Triads- Vol 4- 3 Sep 2016
- Escape from The Forbidden Mansion- Vol 5- 11 Feb 2017
- Enigma: Quest for the Code Book- Vol 6- 27 May 2017
- The Extraordinary Tea- Vol 7- 16 Dec 2017
Reviews from players who played "The Extraordinary Tea"
- “Very Enjoyable as usual. Excellent use of all items to solve puzzles”
- “Exciting & Fun. Very Relaxing and comfortable. Nice game- puzzles"
- "Vey cute and logical. The physical props were a great touch"
- "Please do not stop creating such great events"
DATE & TIME: 10 March 2018 (Saturday), 3pm-5pm
Ticket (Individual): $30/pax
*Note: The minimum number of participants per team is 2 pax and maximum is 8pax. You will NOT be combined with other groups.
The Grassroots' Club, Ei8hth Avenue Cafe & Bistro.
190 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-01 Singapore 568046
Ei8hth Avenue Cafe & Bistro: https://www.facebook.com/ei8hthavenue
- Please show the PEATIX confirmation page (print-out, email or screenshot) with the QR code on the day of registration.
- All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
- Terms and conditions are subject to changes without prior notice. By purchasing the tickets, you are deemed to have agreed to the terms stated herein.
For further enquiries, please contact us at Email: Info@nomispiy.com
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM SGT
Ticket (Individual), 3pm-5pm $30.00
- Venue Address
- The Grassroots' Club, Ei8hth Avenue Cafe & Bistro. 190 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 #01-01 Singapore 568046 Singapore
5min walk from Yio Chu Kang MRT, NS15- North-South Line